Integration with Quickbooks Online
I can see how to export various reports from Theranest, but I cannot see how to import this information into Quickbooks Online. I understand that this is mostly a QBO question, but I wonder if anyone has experience with Theranest and Quickbooks Online.
Thanks for your help
I did a search to see if I could pull any of this info for you.
Disclaimer: This isn't from TheraNest or TherapyBrands! This is just some info I was able to locate, but I'm not sure of the validity.
The website that I found is here: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/list-management/import-products-services-quickbooks-online/L4o3mXx2u_US_en_US
It's saying that you need to format the spreadsheet first, then follow these steps:
- Sign in to QuickBooks Online.
- Select Settings ⚙. Then select Import Data.
- Select Products and Services.
- Select Browse to upload the file from your computer. Choose the file, and then select Open.
- Or, to upload from Google Sheets, select Connect to sign into your Google account. Choose the file, and then Select.
- Select Next.
- Map your information. Your Field represents the headers on your spreadsheet. From each drop-down ▼ menu, select the one that matches a field in QuickBooks Online.
- Select Next.
- If you see some cells highlighted in red, this means the cell is invalid. Check the cell in your spreadsheet and try importing again.
- Select Overwrite all values for each product or service with the same name. Make sure everything looks correct because this can't be undone.
- Select Import.
I hope this helps! Please follow up to let us know if it worked!0
Please sign in to leave a comment.