Because your Electronic Medical Record (EMR) is integrated with NewCrop, getting started is easy. Use this outline to track your progress toward mastering the e-Prescribe process and optimizing your experience.
An Organization Administrator will first need to subscribe their Providers to ePrescribe in TheraNest. Once subscribed each Provider will need to register with NewCrop.
- Organization Administrator - Subscribe your Providers to ePrescribe in TheraNest
- Register for eRx with EPCS - this includes Identity Proofing and Setting up your Token.
- Register as Nurse or Admin
- Register for eRx only - No controlled substances
For EPCS only - Grant or Revoke EPCS Access
Once you have registered, you will be able to start ePrescribing with NewCrop in TheraNest. Your primary workflow within NewCrop will be to electronically transmit a prescription to a patient pharmacy.
You have the ability to customize options in NewCrop in order to streamline and improve your workflows. These features can really save you time! You can also manually add in patient data if it was not integrated with NewCrop.
- Add Additional Patient Information:
- Create Medication Favorites
- Create Drug Sets
- Customize Account/Prescriber Settings:
- Time Zone
- Default Height and Weight Units
- Preferred Notifications
- Prescription Information
- Customize the Sig Builder
- Create a Location Pharmacies List