Your Agenda keeps your day on track and is your primary location for adding progress notes and creating invoices. This ensures that the client, appointment, place of service, and invoice are aligned and connected for your complete and compliant EHR.
- When you login into TheraNest your agenda is the first page you see.
- Keeps you on track and is the primary location for adding progress notes and creating invoices.
The video below is from our webinar Leverage Your Agenda and the written information can be downloaded and printed from this quick reference Feature Guide.
Calendar Preferences and Availability
Set up your Calendar and Availability by clicking on your name in the top right corner.
- Every staff member should set their own preferences and availability. Calendar Availability is when appointments can be scheduled. Times you are unavailable will be greyed out.
- Preferences allows staff to customize how they see their calendar
- Personalize your Agenda view with event filtering options:
- Therapists should filter to their specific name.
- Billers and Administrative staff may want to see all staff.
- Supervisory review users may want to see the staff they supervise as well as their own clients.
- Client contact cards provide quick access to contact details and messaging and balance information
- Client Flags
- Prominent text and phone reminder statuses
- Quickly see missing progress notes and invoices at a glance
Recommended/Best Practice Workflow
Clicking the “New Appointment” link from the Agenda will take you to the Calendar. Creating appointments begins in the Calendar. Once your practice information, location settings, place of service, service type and client details have been created, you will use the scheduling functions within the calendar to create client appointments.
Creating an appointment, progress notes, and invoice from the Agenda will ensure all information is linked and connected to your client’s complete EHR.
- Creating an appointment via agenda
- Click the green plus calendar icon (this will take you to the calendar to schedule.)
- Add a progress note via agenda - When you create your Progress Note from the Appointment on the Agenda (linked to the Appointment), the appointment information will pull into the Progress Note.
- Navigate to appropriate day and client appointment
- Click “add progress note” button on right side
- Ability to select the Standard Form, Soap Note, or a previously created Dynamic Progress Note
- Create an invoice via the agenda - When the Invoice and Progress Note are linked to the same Appointment the DX will show on the Superbill properly.
- Navigate to appropriate date and appointment
- Click “Add Invoice” button on right side
Automatic Appointment Reminders are an Organization wide setting and are set by the Organization Administrator:
- Can be set up by Clicking Organization > Appointment Reminders
- Enter Organization Name
- Reminders Schedule
- Callback Number
- Edit Reminder Message- Placeholder Information in the appointment reminders are pulled directly from the calendar appointment.
- Email Reminders- included in subscription
- Phone Reminders – additional nominal fee
- Text Reminders – additional nominal fee
- Client Response Notifications