Manage your tasks to easily track everything you need to do and create custom tasks to organize your schedule. See your daily, weekly, monthly, completed & past due tasks. You also have the ability to add new tasks at any time and customize how you see tasks based on priority, task name, recurrence, due date, and client name. The task list is only viewable by you and cannot be seen by other users in your organization.
NOTE: You can view task activities on the Activity Log Report from the Organization tab.
- Click My Tasks in the navigation bar, then select, My Tasks from the drop-down.
- The My Tasks page opens with links to your current My tasks. Task filters are listed on the navigation menu on the left side of the page.
- Tasks display on a grid and are organized by Priority, Task Name, Recurs, Due Date, and Client.
- Click Add Task to add a new task.
- Click Customize Grid to customize the display of the grid columns.
Your tasks can be filtered to various views from the left side navigation.
- My Tasks: Displays all tasks regardless of due date.
- Past Due: Tasks where the due date is the current date or prior.
- Today: Tasks where the due date is the current date.
- This Week: Tasks that have a due date that falls within Sunday to Saturday of the current week.
- Next Week: Tasks that have a due date that falls within Sunday to Saturday of the following week.
- This Month: Tasks that have a due date that falls on the first day of the current month through the last day of the month.
- Completed: All tasks that have been marked as complete.
Add or Edit Task
Mark Task as Complete or Incomplete
Set Task Occurrences