After your Organization Administrator has added you to the NewCrop ePrescribe Module, you will receive an alert in TheraNest with a link to complete the registration process for eRx only. It contains three parts: Entering Prescriber Information, Uploading Documents, and Identity Proofing. You will need to complete the entire registration process once you start.
IMPORTANT: Follow all registration instructions carefully as any errors will cause your Identity Proofing and Registration to fail.
Before you begin, be sure you gather the following items:
- Copy of your State Issued Id: Driver's License (Front and Back) or Passport
- Copy of your NPI Number and proof of status
- A screenshot of your status and the information listed just above it from the NPPES site will suffice. Be sure the image includes your Name, NPI, Certification Date and Status.
- Copy of your DEA Certificate
- Copy of your State Medical License
- A screenshot of your online verified license will suffice as well.
Register for eRx Only
NOTE: This is the process for eRx without ECPS. See Sign up for eRx with EPCS with NewCrop if you need to use EPCS.
- Navigate to your Alerts in TheraNest.
- Click link to complete NewCrop Registration and new browser window will open.
- Select the Sign up for eRx only option and the Registration wizard will open.
Prescriber Registration Screen
- Enter your DEA number.
- Enter your Name EXACTLY as is shown on your state-issued ID.
- Enter your Home Address. Do NOT enter your business of practice address.
- Enter and Confirm your email address.
- Click Continue.
Upload Documents Screen
- Click the Attach button for the State Issued ID.
- Locate your State Issued ID from your computer and Upload.
- Repeat process for your NPI Certificate, DEA Certificate, and State Medical License.
NOTE: For NPI Certificate this can be a screenshot of your NPPES.
- Click Continue.
Identity Proofing Screen
- Click the Begin button. The Exostar Agreement opens.
- Click the I Agree button at the bottom of the Exostar Agreement page.
- Select your Country of Residence (United States is the only option).
- Click Submit.
- Enter an Alternate Phone (personal cell phone number) to help with identity verification.
- Enter Date of Birth and Social Security Number (last four digits).
- Click the I Agree button.
- Answer all questions in the Identity Verification Questionnaire.
- Questions are based on your personal credit profile.
- Click the Next button.
And your Registration is complete and your documentation will be reviewed.