This report will display all of the signed progress notes linked to an appointment with a service date in the timeframe selected. Notes are considered signed as long as there is at least one signature attached, whether it's from a therapist or client.
Jump to Section [Set Report Parameters] [Read Report] [Print Notes]
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click Audit Notes Report under Cases & Notes section.
- Set Filters:
- Service Dates
- Click Run Report.
Note: Change the number of Clients shown per page (10, 25, 50 or 100) by clicking desired unit at top of report.
Read the Report
- You can Search the Report using any of the search fields in the column headers.
- From left to right, you can see:
- The Date/Time of the Session.
- Client Name.
- The Insurer if listed.
- Service Type listed in Session.
- Use Customize Grid to remove items from the view or add additional items: Date of Birth, Provider, Place of Service and/or Case Name.
Once you have the ability to print individual Notes or ALL Progress Notes for set Date Range.
NOTE: Print All Progress Notes opens a multi-page PDF of all Progress notes associated with the appointments displayed in the grid.
- View Individual Note by click View link for desired Note.
- OR click Print All Progress Notes button to print all Progress Notes for set date range.