Drug Sets are lists of drugs that can be organized and prescribed as a group. You must create a drug set before you can prescribe it.
Before you Begin:
Prescribe a Drug Set
- Click the Drug Sets button from the Compose Rx tab. The drug set list opens.
- Click the Radio Button next to the desired drug set. The drug set list opens to display all the drugs in the set.
- Click the Checkboxes next to the drugs you with to prescribe.
NOTE: Drug Sets may be configured to select all or none by default.
- After you have finished making your selections, click the Prescribe button.
- Review Interactions if applicable.
- Review the selected Pharmacy and click Transmit.
NOTE: The pharmacy can be changed in the pharmacy table displayed below the Transmit button. If the desired pharmacy is not listed, you can select one from the Location Pharmacy list, using the Show Location Pharmacies checkbox, or click the Search button to search the full pharmacy database.