Client Details entered here are pulled into many functions within TheraNest such as scheduling, notes, appointment reminders, and billing. It's important to enter correct information here to avoid receiving errors in the system.
- Click Clients in the navigation bar, then select All Clients from the drop-down.
- Scroll to or search for the Client.
- Click Client Name to open Client Details.
- Edit or enter Client information.
- Click the Save button.
- Fields with the CMS icon are included on the CMS 1500 when submitting to insurance.
Click the CMS icon to see what field is populated on the CMS 1500 form.
- If billing to insurance the following fields must be included to prevent claims from being rejected:
- First and last name
- Client ID Number
- State (2 characters only)
- Birth Date
- Legal Sex
NOTE: If using insurance, select the sex on file with your insurance policy. Insurance companies require this information for billing.
You will then be able to submit the client's information to a state Health Information Exchange (HIE).