Are you ready to add Staff to TheraNest? Awesome. This guide will help you walk through everything you will need to do to setup a Staff Member in you account.
Jump to Section [Add Staff Video]
There are two ways to add Staff Members:
IMPORTANT: You can not add a single Staff Member both ways, if you add them manually, sending an invite will not work and if you invite via email, they will already be in the system and you will not be able to add them manually.
- Add a Staff Member Manually - This is a great option if you want to add Staff one at a time. You can either complete their profile as you add them, or you can enter in the basic information needed for each Staff and they can complete the rest.
NOTE: You will create a password for the Staff Member when you add them. They will need to change their password when they log in for the first time.
- OR, you can add (invite) Staff Email - This is a great option if you have a lot of Staff to enter at one time and/or you want your Staff Member to setup their own. This option asks you to enter the Staff Members name, email, and to set basic permissions.
Either way, after the Staff Member is added, they will receive a Welcome Email with the TheraNest login information.
After the Staff Members basic profile is created, we recommend either the Staff Member or Admin goes back into the Staff Profile and adds or updates the following information:
- Set Staff Permissions - Admin - In order to set up the Staff Profile you may have just granted basic permissions. As an Admin, be sure you go back in and set the appropriate Staff Permissions. Learn more about Permissions from the Staff Permissions Glossary.
- Add Staff Details - Staff Member or Admin
- Mobile Number - A Mobile Number must be added if you want to receive text response notifications.
- Calendar Color - You can customize what color your Appointments display as in the Calendar. This is a quick, easy was for you to visually see what Appointments are yours when looking at the Calendar.
- Position - This is and internal classification for internal use only. Not required.
- Default Note Type - If your Organization uses more than one Note Type (Standard Progress Note or SOAP Notes), you can select which Note Type displays by default when you create a Note.
- Tax ID, Provider NPI, Provider License #, and/or DEA Number
NOTE: To be enrolled in CHC Providers must have a valid NPI and Tax ID. If they do not have both, they cannot be added to the Provider(s) list for any payer.
- Staff Member Preferences - Staff Member - Set your TheraNest Preferences, like when and how you would like to receive notifications, setup your Calendar availability, etc.