Permissions: Therapists must be assigned to the Client and to the Client Case.
Therapists now have the ability send Secure Messages directly to a Contact listed in the Client's Contact Network.
Ideally this would be used in Family situations where you have added a spouse/parent/guardian to the Client's Network. Once added, if Secure Messaging is enable for the Client Contact, then you will be able to send and receive Secure Messages from the Client Contact.
In your Inbox, you will be able to visually see what messages are from Clients and which messages are from Client Contacts.
Before you Begin:
- Ensure that Secure Messaging is enabled for your Organization (Administrator)
- Ensure Client Contact is enabled for your Organization (Administrator)
- Add the Contact to the Client's Contact Network and enable Secure Messaging.
Send Secure Message to Client Contact
- Click Secure Message icon in header.
- Click Compose button.
- Click in the Recipient field and start typing Client Contact Name.
- Enter Subject and Message.
- Click Send.
Again, in your Inbox, you will be able to differentiate messages sent by Clients and messages sent by Client Contacts.
- If the Client Contact is NOT a Client in your Organization. No label will display on their messages.
- If the Client Contact is an existing Client their Messages with be labeled as Client.
To learn more about viewing, sending, replying, and archiving Secure Messages, click here.