Client Portal is being expanded to a Client Contact Network which allows Client Contacts the ability to access the Client Portal Account to complete Forms, make payments and/or schedule Appointments for the Client through the Client Portal. A Client Contact Network can be used for parents or guardians to manage minor family members and other situations where one individual is responsible for another's care.
- Staff Members with the proper permissions are able to Add a Contact to the Client's Contact Network and invite them to the Client Portal for that Client.
- A contact can be a new contact or an existing Client in TheraNest. A person in the contact network does not have to be a client in the system.
- A client does NOT need a Client Portal account for a Client Contact to access their portal account.
- The client does NOT need an email address for their portal account to be created and accessed by a client contact.
- Client Contacts will be able to have access to multiple Client Account Profiles.
For example, if you have three children, you can be added as a Client Contact for each of them. When you log into YOUR Client Portal Account you will be able to toggle between the Profiles and complete forms, schedule Appointments or make Payments for them.
- After you've added a Contact to one Client, they will be in the system to add to another Client later even if they are not a client themselves.
- A Contact can be converted to Client.
- Contacts can manage a client through the client portal to complete forms, make payments and manage appointments.
NOTE: At this time Secure Messaging is not available for Client Contact Client Portal Accounts. On the Client themselves will be able to Secure Message their Therapist from their own Client Portal Account.