TheraNest is upgrading its Support Portal and Knowledge Base system to ZenDesk. This is GOOD news for you. It means a streamlined communication and more TheraNest resources at your finger tips.
Knowledge Base Questions
How do I access the new Knowledge Base?
- Bookmark it! https://theranest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and check it out. It's new and shiny. Articles have gotten a facelift, the search function is super robust, and we are working to get our videos updated as well!
- You'll also be able to to access the Knowledge Base from within TheraNest. In the upper right corner, click the question mark icon and select View Knowledge Base.
Do my links to the old Knowledge Base still work?
- Not for long. The old TheraNest Knowledge Base is going to be deactivated shortly.
Does this change the expected turn around time for a Response?
- Nope! There will be a bit of an adjustment as we switch to this system, but we are excited about this upgrade because it will streamline our communication and make it easier and faster!
Does this change Support Hours?
- Nope! Our hours have not changed. We're here Monday - Friday, 7a-7p CST, ready to help you out!
Will this affect how I access TheraNest Support (submit Request or Ticket)?
NO, it will not change how you submit requests, questions, and tickets!
- You can access Support IN TheraNest from the Help widget.
- You can also still email us at Support@TheraNest.com
- You can also access Support from the Help widget on the Knowledge Base.
BUT, it will change how you communicate with TheraNest in regards to open tickets.
- Sorta - After you have submitted a request, question or ticket you will receive an email documenting the request, and all further communications or updates in regard to the ticket will come via email. All you have to do is reply to that email
Is my old data safe?
- Always! Please be ensured your email history will remain intact and protected.