We recommend doing a Telehealth pre-call test before your first session TheraNest Telehealth session. Doing so will help eliminate problems when you start conducting Telehealth session.
This pre-call test checks your systems hardware & software setup, it evaluates connectivity, media access (video and microphone), and quality. Based on the results, it will make recommendations to increase you Telehealth Session audio/video quality.
Run the Pre-Call Test
- Go to https://tokbox.com/developer/tools/precall/
- Click Run Test button and let Tokbox do it's work!
Read the Results
You can quickly glance at the results to see how your system would hold up in a Telehealth session.
- Hardware & Software Setup
- Connectivity to OpenTok Servers
- Expected Call Quality
Troubleshoot Pre-Call Test Results
If there was a result that was less than desirable, make any recommended adjustments and run the Pre-Call Test again.
If you are still having issues, grab the Pre-Call Test results and reach out to TheraNest Support.
- After you have run the Pre-Call Test, scroll to bottom of Results page.
- Click Save this data as simple text link.
- Copy and paste that data with your TheraNest Support request. This will help our agents quickly assess what might be going on and give them direction as they troubleshoot with you!