Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
Before you get started, take a look at the Appointment Reminder Overview to understand the different types of Appointment Reminders.
NOTE: Appointments marked as Telehealth will receive the Telehealth reminder template. This feature is only available if you are subscribed to our integrated Telehealth solution.
Appointment Reminder Settings
You will set Appointment Reminder Settings for in-person and telehealth appointments once and they will apply to all Reminders. If you have already done this, skip to the next section.
- Click Organization tab and Appointment Reminders in side menu.
- Enter your Organization Name as you would like it displayed (or said) in your Reminders.
- Set your Reminders Schedule.
NOTE: You have the ability to select multiple reminder schedules so your clients can receive more than one message about upcoming appointments. Additional reminders will be sent even if the appointment is confirmed, but no additional reminders will be sent if the appointment is canceled.
- Enter a Callback Number for Reschedules. This is typically your office number.
- Click Save.
Email Reminders (Free)
Email Reminders are free with your Subscription. You can edit the default Email Reminder to include desired details. You can make edits to the telehealth reminder if your organization is subscribed to this feature.
NOTE: Email reminders are sent to all email addresses in the Client Details.
- Click Email tab.
- Set Activate Email Reminder Service to Turned On.
- Edit Reminder and Email Reminder messages in the Editor and see Preview on right.
- Placeholders will pull Appointment or Client information into the Reminder. Click appropriate Placeholder to add it to your message.
- Click Save.
- The Email tab will say On indicating that Email Reminders are active.