Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
Telehealth Subscription is an optional, HIPAA compliant, add-on service with your monthly TheraNest Subscription. There are two different plan options:
- Individual Plan - Is per therapist per month for one on one unlimited sessions. This plan allows for two participants in a given Telehealth session, the therapist and the client.
- Group Plan - Is per therapist per month. This plan allows Telehealth sessions for up to 6 participants (including the provider). You can have multiple staff on these sessions as well.
NOTE: At this time, there are no additional options or combinations for Telehealth plans, either all subscribers are on the Individual Plan or all subscribers are on the Group Plan.
Subscribe to Telehealth
Once you have subscribed to Telehealth, added Staff Members will now have access to schedule a Telehealth session.
- Go to Organization tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Manage Subscription on side menu.
- Click the Telehealth Subscription tab.
- Choose either Individual or Group Telehealth plan from the dropdown.
- Search for and Add Staff in Active Telehealth Staff sections.
- The Staff Member will appear as Added.
- Click Subscribe green button to complete process.
- A Confirmation screen will display to let you know that you will not be charged immediately.
- Click Update My Subscription.
Once you have successfully added a Staff Member, the staff will now have access to schedule a Telehealth session.
Customize your Organizations Telehealth
Enter desired customization and click Update when done.
- Telehealth Title - This appears on the Telehealth Window and on the calls to action for the Telehealth feature throughout the platform.
- Virtual Waiting Room - This message appears on the waiting room screen where a Client enters a session.