Permissions: You must be subscribed to e-Prescribe and have completed your IDP.
Add a Prescription
- Locate Client and open Client Profile.
- Click Prescription & Allergies in side navigation.
- Click Manage Prescriptions button.
- Click Create New Prescription button in the patient view of e-Prescribe.
- Search for appropriate Medication in the search bar.
- Select a Dosage.
- Validate Provider and Pharmacy and fill in required fields.
- Directions to Pharmacist will be relayed to Pharmacy.
- Additional Directions to Patient will be printed and given to the Patient when the pick up the prescription.
- Office Notes are internal in Rcopia. They do not transfer into TheraNest Manage Medications or Notes. You can manually add Notes regarding prescriptions in a Progress Note if desired.
- Finish Prescription:
- Save Pending Rx: Save Prescription for review and sign off.
- Save and Add Rx: Save the Medication (as pending) and add another.
- Back: Go back to edit the Sign details in the Prescribe Medication widget.
- Cancel: Cancels the prescription.
After all Medications have been added, scroll to the Prescription Management section. To send Prescriptions you will enter your Signature Password and then your Token and Passphrase.
- Select the checkbox for all desired Medications.
- Enter Signature Password - Password is used for signing all scripts, not just controlled substances.
- Click Send to send to Pharmacy electronically and enter in Token and Passphrase.
- OR click Send & Print to Print Prescriptions. Enter in Token and Passphrase.