Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
Before you get started, take a look at the Appointment Reminder Overview to understand the different types of Appointment Reminders.
Appointment Reminder Settings
You will set Appointment Reminder Settings once and will apply to all Reminders. If you have already done this, skip to the next section.
- Click Organization tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Appointment Reminders in side menu.
- Enter your Organization Name as you would like it displayed (or said) in your Reminders.
- Set your Reminders Schedule.
- Enter a Callback Number for Reschedules. This is typically your office number.
- Click Save.
Text Message Reminders
Text Reminders are $0.07 per text message in the United States per 160 characters (includes spaces).
IMPORTANT: $0.07 is charged for both reminders sent to clients, AND their responses back to you.
- 0 - 160 Characters = 1 Text Message ($0.07)
- 161 - 320 Characters = 2 Text Messages ($0.14)
- 321 - 480 Characters = 3 Text Messages ($0.21), etc.
- Click Text tab.
- Click Activate Text Reminder Service box.
- Enter Area Code to generate your Unique Reminder Phone Number.
NOTE: You cannot select the Reminder Phone Number, but you can select the area code.
- Edit Reminder Message in the Editor and see Preview on right.
- Placeholders will pull Appointment or Client information into the Reminder. Click appropriate Placeholder to add it to your message.
- Select when you would like the phone reminders to go out each day.
- Click Activate and Reserve My Number. The Text tab will say On indicating that Text Reminders are active.