Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
TheraNest allows you and your Staff to be instantly notified via your own mobile device with your Client's response to their Appointment Reminders. Enabling this feature will send the Staff assigned to the Appointment at text letting them know whether the Client Confirmed, Cancelled or responded with any other reply (in the case of distress).
TheraNest Organization Administrators can enable Text Reminder Response Notifications at the Organization level and then Staff can enable it for themselves. At the Staff level, users can select to receive text messages when a Client Confirms, Cancels, and or sends a non-standard reply.
Response notifications will be an additional $.0.07 per text notification.
IMPORTANT : Enabling Text Message Response Notifications would be an additional $0.07 per response sent to the Staff Member. Therefore, it would cost you $0.07 to send the reminder, $0.07 to receive the response, and another $0.07 to send that Client response to the Therapist.
Jump to Section [Organization Admin - Enable at Organization Level] [Staff - Enable at User Level]
Organization Administrator - Enable Text Response Notifications
- Click Organization > Appointment Reminders in the side menu and click the Settings tab.
- Locate Enable Reminder Notifications via Text Message to Staff (7¢/message) and click Yes.
- Display Client Initials in Reminder Notifications via Text Message defaults selected. Cancel and Confirm Responses will include the Date and Time of the Appointment which will help identify who the Client was without initials. Non-standard responses without client initials will NOT have a client indicator.
- Select the delivery schedule for the reminder notifications.
NOTE: You have the ability to select multiple reminder schedules so your clients can receive more than one message about upcoming appointments.
- Click Save. Staff will now be able to turn this on at the User level.
Staff - Enable Text Response Notifications
- Click your Name in top right corner and select My profile and settings.
- Click Preferences tab.
- Scroll down to Client Communication Notifications.
- Select desired notifications. You can select one or all of the notifications.
- Click Save Preferences.