The Client Intake Date is set automatically when the Client is created and is displayed in the Client Additional Details.
This Report displays all Client Intakes based on the Client Intake Date during a selected Date Range.
NOTE: This Report includes Archived Clients.
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click Client Intake under Clients section.
- Set Filters:
- Set Date Range.
- Click Run Report.
Note: Change the number of Clients shown per page (10, 25, 50 or 100) by clicking desired unit at top of report.
Read the Report
- You can Search the Report for a specific name or word. i.e. Client Name, Service Type, etc.
- From left to right, you can see:
- The Client's First, Middle and Last Name.
- Their Status (Active or Archived).
- Their Intake Date.
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV and PDF button on the upper right tab.