Permissions You must have Billing Permissions.
To resubmit a claim that was rejected or not on file with the payer mark the claim as Rejected and Resubmit.
NOTE: See Resubmit a Corrected claim for claims that have been denied by the insurer.
Correct a Claim if Needed
- Click Billing tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Claims in side navigation and click Rejected/Denied tab.
- Locate appropriate Claim and make note of the Rejection/Denial Details.
IMPORTANT: If your Claim is not in the Rejected/Denied tab you need to Resubmit it. Locate the Claim. Click Update Status and select Rejected/Denied. This will move it to the Rejected/Denied tab where you can Resubmit.
- Click Actions and select View Invoice Details.
- Correct the error in the Invoice or Client Profile as appropriate.
- Click Save.
- Return to Billing > Claims > Rejected/Denied tab.
- Click Update Status and select Resubmit New Claim.
- In the confirmation window click Resubmit & Create New Claim.
- The claim is moved to the Resubmitted tab.