Permissions: You must have Therapist Permissions or higher.
After a Dynamic Form is created, you can edit it.
IMPORTANT: If you edit or remove an existing field after the form has been used in TheraNest, it will affect data already taken. Editing will either alter or remove data already taken.
- Click Dynamic Forms tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click on desire Form title OR click Actions and select Edit.
- Edit as appropriate.
- Click Save Form button.
- If you removed or altered fields, view the information that will be impacted in pop up window.
- Select I understand that some saved data will look inconsistently or will be lost and click Confirm the Update to Save the updated Custom Form.
- If the form contains printing properties that are no longer supported, you will see a banner to notify you. You will need to duplicate the form before making changes.