Permissions: Must be Therapists assigned to Case or Administrator.
You can add a diagnoses to a Client Case. Once the Client Assessment is completed and signed locked. You may not edit a signed Assessment, but you can add and addendum for diagnosis edits and additional Notes.
- Locate Client and open Client Profile.
- Click Notes in left side menu.
- If a Case has not been created for this Client a new one will be created.
- If there are multiple Cases you are assigned to, you will need to select appropriate Case.
- Click Initial Assessment & Diagnostic Codes tab inside the Case.
- Click the + Add Diagnosis button and search for a diagnosis description or an ICD 10 / DSM V diagnosis code.
- Add multiple diagnosis by clicking the + Add Diagnosis button again.