Permissions: Therapist can make Addendums for their assigned Cases, Administrators or higher can make Addendums for all Cases.
After an Initial Assessment is completed and signed, you can make an Addendum to that Initial Assessment if the Diagnosis has changed.
IMPORTANT: Adding a new Diagnosis will display on all Progress Notes going forward. Electronic versions of past Notes will display this new/current Diagnosis Code, whereas print copies of past Notes will display the original Diagnosis Code.
- Locate Client and open Client Profile.
- Click Notes in left side menu.
- Click the Initial Assessment and Diagnostic information tab.
- Click Addendums button to bring you to the Addendums section.
- Click + Add Addendum button.
- In new Addendum screen, enter date, time, and notes.
- The Diagnostic Code pulls in from the Initial Assessment.
- Click the X to remove a Diagnosis.
- Click + Add Diagnosis to enter a new Diagnosis.
- Click Save.
- The Addendum displays at the bottom of the Initial Assessment form in the Update Codes section of the Addendums.