Permissions: All assigned Staff will receive the Notification.
In the Client's Treatment Plan you can set a reminder to review the Note a desired number of days from the current date.
- You can only set a Reminder for Treatment Plans that have not been signed.
- You cannot change or edit signed Treatment Plans.
- You need to enable Email You will want to ensure you allow for Email Notifications or Alerts in your Preferences.
- Make sure your preferences allow for email notifications or alerts.
- Locate Client and open Client Profile.
- Click Notes in left side menu.
- If a Case has not been created for this Client a new one will be created.
- If there are multiple Cases you are assigned to, you will need to select appropriate Case.
- Click the Treatment Plans tab.
- Click Details for the treatment plan to be reviewed.
- Enter a number of Days to be reminded in.
- OR, Enter a specific Date to be reminded on.
- Click Save. You can edit and review the Treatment Plan as long as it has not been signed.
You will receive by email AND in TheraNest (via the bell icon) on the day set to review the Treatment Plan.