Permissions: You must have Billing Permissions.
To send a 1-Time Payment Link to a Client you must be enrolled in Credit Card Processing with TheraNest.
A 1-Time Payment Link allows you to email a payment link to a Client where they can enter payment (credit/debt card) information to pay for an Appointment. The Payment link will expire 24 hours after it is sent. If Client does not pay within that window, you will need to resend a 1-Time Payment.
IMPORTANT: An email address must be entered for the Client in one of these three places: Client Details, Household Information and/or the Bill To & Insurance Info tab in order to send a 1-Time Payment Link.
Send 1-Time Payment Link
- Locate Client and open Client Profile.
- Click Ledger in side menu and click appropriate tab to locate Invoice.
- Locate appropriate Invoice.
- Click Select an Action and select Send 1-Time Payment Link.
- Find your desired invoice and to the far right click Select an Action.
- Click Send Payment Link(s) button.
You will receive a green confirmation bubble when it has successfully sent.
Sample 1-Time Payment Link Email
The Client or 3rd party will receive an email with a 1-Time Payment Link. The link expires after 24 hours.
Email From: Staff Member's Name
Email Subject: Organization's Name
The Service Type and Provider Information will not display (to protect any PHI). The Client can click the link, enter payment information and submit payment.