Permissions: You must have Billing Permissions.
If you are enrolled in Credit Card Processing with TheraNest, you can add/store credit cards for Client in the Client's Bill To & Insurance Info tab.
You can choose to store a Client's Credit Card details during the Client's first transaction, OR you can manually store details.
Add Client Credit Card to TheraNest
- Locate Client and open Client Profile.
- Click Bill To & Insurance Info tab.
- Click Add Credit Card button.
- Click Enter Card Details.
IMPORTANT: If you are adding another Credit Card to TheraNest, type over previous card numbers entered. The original card will not be lost.
- Manually add Client's Credit Card information OR select Scan from USB Card Reader and swipe the card.
- Ensure the Save Payment Details for Later Use is marked.
- Click Save.
Process Credit Card Payments
After a Credit Card has been stored in TheraNest for a Client, when you process payment, you will only need to enter the following:
- Enter the Credit Card CVV Code. The CVV Number is the 3 or 4 digit number located on the back or front of the card.
- Enter the billing zip code.
If there are multiple cards on file for a Client, the default card stored will be indicated by a default icon.
NOTE: Deleting a default card makes the next stored Credit Card (if one exists) the new default and will be indicated by the default icon.
We are currently unable to process international credit cards.