Permissions: You must have Billing Permissions.
If you are enrolled in Credit Card Processing with TheraNest, you can add/store credit cards for Client in the Client's Bill To & Insurance Info tab.
You can store all Credit Card details EXCEPT for the CVV. This must be entered manually each time you process a Credit Card transaction.
You can choose to store a Client's Credit Card details during the Client's first transaction, OR you can manually store details.
Add Client Credit Card to TheraNest
- Locate Client and open Client Profile.
- Click Bill To & Insurance Info tab.
- Click Add Credit Card button.
- Click Enter Card Details.
IMPORTANT: If you are adding another Credit Card to TheraNest, type over previous card numbers entered. The original card will not be lost.
- Manually add Client's Credit Card information OR select Scan from USB Card Reader and swipe the card.
- Ensure the Save Payment Details for Later Use is marked.
- Click Save.
Process Credit Card Payments
After a Credit Card has been stored in TheraNest for a Client, when you process payment, you will only need to enter the following:
- Enter the Credit Card CVV Code. The CVV Number is the 3 or 4 digit number located on the back or front of the card.
- Enter the billing zip code.
If there are multiple cards on file for a Client, the default card stored will be indicated by a default icon.
NOTE: Deleting a default card makes the next stored Credit Card (if one exists) the new default and will be indicated by the default icon.