Permissions: You must have Billing Permissions.
If you chose to not submit claims with our fully integrated Clearinghouse Apex, you can connect your TheraNest account to one of these non-partnered Clearinghouses for a nominal monthly gateway fee:
- Office Ally
- Availity Essentials Pro (also referred to as Availity RCM)
NOTE: We cannot connect to the free version of Availity on Availity RCM/ Essentials Pro.
Connect to TheraNest to a Non-Partnered Clearinghouse
- Reach out to your clearinghouse of choice and create an account.
- Have the clearinghouse send your SFTP credentials to Support@TheraNest.com so we can make the connection between your new clearinghouse and your TheraNest account.
- Ask your new clearinghouse for their payer ID list. Also, inquire about their procedure for EDI enrollment for payers that require enrollment before claims can be submitted to them electronically.
- After your account is connected to your new clearinghouse, and you've obtained access to their payer ID list, you need to update your payers in Billing > Insurers to the payer ID assigned by your new clearinghouse for each of your payers.
NOTE: The SFTP Credentials are not your login to your clearinghouse portal. Your Clearinghouse will generate specific credentials for the secure file connection via SFTP.