Permissions: Every Staff Member has the ability to set their own Calendar Preferences and Availability.
Set Standard Availability
Setting your availability will gray out times you are unavailable. This visual indicator is available in the Staff view of the schedule.
You also have the option to use Advanced Availability to specify the services you are available for scheduling at specific times and locations. Learn More.
NOTE: Your staff preferred time zone does not apply to availability during its beta release period. Availability should remain set based on your organization's time zone.
- Click your Name in the top right corner, and select My profile and settings.
- Click the Preferences tab.
- Scroll down to Calendar Appearance Preferences section.
NOTE: If you are in our Advanced Availability preview, this will be called Standard Availability.
- Set your Standard Availability on the right side of screen.
NOTE: Activate the Advanced Availability setting if you want to specify services you are available for scheduling at specific times and locations. Learn more.
- Select the days and times you are available.
- Click Save Preferences.