Report show amounts Staff Members have billed and collected for their Services within a specified date range. This Report pulls in data based on Service Date or Invoice Date and Payment Date.
NOTE: Deactivated Staff Members and archived Clients are included on this Report.
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click Staff Billing under the Billing section.
- Set Filters:
- Set Date Range by Service Date or Invoice Date
- Staff - *Unassigned* = Unapplied Payments/Credits on Ledger
- Invoice Status
- Click Run Report.
Note: Change the number of Clients shown per page (10, 25, 50 or 100) by clicking desired unit at top of report.
Read the Report
- You can Search the Report for a specific name or word. i.e. Status, Client Name, Service Type, etc.
- At the top, you can get a quick "at a glance" view of the Report.
- From left to right, you can see:
- Staff listed on Invoice
- Service Types listed in Invoice
- Client Billed Amount
- Insurance Billed Amount
- Client Collected Amount
- Insurance Collected Amount
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV and PDF button on the upper right tab.