Permissions: You must have Billing Permissions.
This Report shows Write-Offs that occurred in a certain Date Range and it can be filtered by Client and Staff Member.
NOTE: This Report does NOT include Archived Clients.
Jump to Section [Set Report Parameters] [Read Report] [Download Report]
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click Write-Off under Billing section.
- Set Filters:
- Set Date Range
- Select Client
- Select Staff
- Click Run Report.
Note: Change the number of Clients shown per page (10, 25, 50 or 100) by clicking desired unit at top of report.
Read the Report
- You can Search the Report for a specific name or word. i.e. Status, Client Name, Service Type, etc.
- At the top, you can get a quick "at a glance" view of the Report.
- From left to right, you can see:
- Client Name
- Invoice Number
- Service Dates
- Write Off Date
- Client Write Off Amount
- Insurance Write Off Amount
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV and PDF button on the upper right tab.