Permissions: You must have Billing Permissions.
This Report displays a breakdown of revenue sources (credit card, cash, check, or insurance) for individual Payments on all Invoiced Services.
This Report pulls in:
- Pulls in Payments that were accepted in the specified date range.
- Pulls in Unapplied Payments.
NOTE: This Report includes Archived Clients.
Related Articles: Use the Daily Billing Report to find Payer Information.
Jump to Section [Set Report Parameters] [Read Report] [Download Report]
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click Payment Methods under Billing section.
- Set Filters:
- Set Date Range.
- Select a Client if desired.
- Select Payment Methods if desired.
- Click Run Report.
Note: Change the number of Clients shown per page (10, 25, 50 or 100) by clicking desired unit at top of report.
Read the Report
- You can Search the Report for a specific name or word. i.e. Status, Client Name, Service Type, etc.
- At the top, you can get a quick "at a glance" view of the Report.
- From left to right, you can see:
- Client Name
- Payment Number
- Payment Method
- The Amount Charged
- Transaction Date
- And if paid with a Card, which Card it was Paid with.
- Paid with Card NO means the card was charged outside of TheraNest.
- YES, means it was processed within TheraNest.
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV and PDF button on the upper right tab.