Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
The Credit Card Charges Report shows all Client Payments made in TheraNest that are tied to Credit Card transactions using the merchant processor Vantage. It allows you to quickly see the fees for each transaction, and net deposit amount after processing fees. TheraNest Administrators can also void pending charges and refund settled charges from this report.
- The Credit Card Charges Report reflects your individual transactions and Net Amount, per transaction.
- The daily Net sum deposited into you bank account will reflect all successful transactions processed before 4 PM, CT. Any successful charges after that time will be lumped with the following day's transactions. Corresponding fees will also be lumped for all successful transactions processed before 4 PM, CT.
- Net Deposits: Understand Credit Card Deposits and Processing Fee Withdraws
- Reconcile your Bank Statement
- How does TheraNest Process my Payments?
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click Credit Card Charges under Billing section.
- Set Filters:
- By Default, the Report pulls in the current Month. Adjust Date Range if desired.Click Run Report.
Filter Report by clicking column headers to sort data ascending or descending; type in search fields to narrow search results.
Read the Report
- At the top, you can get a quick "at a glance" view of the Report.
- From left to right, you can see:
TRX # - Transaction Number associated with Credit Card Transaction (payment).
NOTE: If a transaction is refunded a new transaction number will display. Each transaction will reference the partner transaction.
- TRX Date/Time - Date and time Credit Card Transaction (payment) took place.
- Gross Amount
Fees: Total Fees calculated for settled items.
NOTE: Reflects the total fee for each individual transaction
- Total Amount: Pending and settled transactions are included in this total gross amount of transactions for the report date range.
- Total Net Amount: Pending items are not included as they don't yet have a Net amount (fees are not yet known).
- Pending/Submitted: A Pending transaction that has been authorized but not yet settled.
- Authorized: An Authorized transaction is an approved transaction.
- Settled: A Settled transaction has been batched or completed. The merchant (you) will be funded and the transaction will post to the cardholders account (Client).
- Refund: Funds that were returned to a Cardholder's account.
Disbursement Date: The date that the Payment was released to your bank account.
IMPORTANT: The Disbursement Date is different than the actual Bank Deposit Date. Payment may be released on a Monday (Disbursement Date) but your bank may register the Payment on Tuesday (Deposit Date). may be next day.
- TRX # - Transaction Number associated with Credit Card Transaction (payment).
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV and PDF button on the upper right tab.