Permissions You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
If you previously submitted Claims to another Clearinghouse and you SWITCH to Apex, you will need to switch your Payers in TheraNest to Apex. If you do not have a Clearinghouse yet, click here.
Before you Switch Payer to Apex, figure out if the Payer Requires Enrollment.
- If the Payer requires EDI Enrollment, STOP RIGHT HERE! Go complete Enrollment. Once your Enrollment has been approved THEN you can change the Payer to Apex.
- If the Payer does not require EDI Enrollment, you can switch the Payer to Apex right away.
To switch Payers, you will want to find the Apex Payer ID. This ID may be different than the Payer ID from your previous Clearinghouse. Find the Apex Payer ID. You will use this ID is step
IMPORTANT: Only switch Payer to Apex if they don't require EDI Enrollment, or you have complete the EDI Enrollment and been approved.
- Click Billing tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Insurers in side menu.
- Locate Payer and click Edit.
- Select Apex from the Clearinghouse dropdown.
- Enter updated Apex Payer ID.
- Click Save.
Once you have switch the Payer to Apex, you can submit Claims to the Payer through TheraNest Claims.