Permissions: You must have Billing Permissions.
When Payroll Payout setting is enabled, all Staff Members who have Therapist, Administrator and Organization Administrator Permissions will show their Payout Rate. By default, all Therapists are set up to 100% rate from January 1, 1970. Organization Administrators can edit the Staff Member's Payout Rate.
Activate Payroll Payout
- Click Organization tab in primary navigation bar.
- In Settings, click the Payroll Payout Settings tab.
- Click Use TheraNest to track payouts owed therapists check box.
- Click Save Changes button.
Add or Edit Staff Member Payout Rate
Default Payout Rate cannot be removed as it is used for calculations. After you have added a new Payout Rate you can edit it.
- In Payroll Payout Settings tab, click Setup for appropriate Staff Member.
- Click + New Payout Rate button.
- Adjust new Payout Rate percentage as appropriate.
- Select the Active Date.
NOTE: Active Dates cannot be set as a future date and you cannot have duplicate Active Dates.
- Click Save after the Payout Rates have been entered or updated. The rates will show on the Payroll Payout Settings for the account.
For example, based on the image above:
- The rate of 40% was active from November 1, 2020, until October 31, 2020.
- The rate of 50% was active from November 1, 2020, until November 30, 2020.
- The rate of 60% is active from December, 1 2020, until present.
To remove a rate click the X to it's right.