Permissions: You must have Administrator Permissions or higher.
You can add or edit the Group Member List at anytime.
Adding a Group Member does NOT add that Group Member to any past Group Appointments.
TheraNest recommends that you add the Group Member, delete past Kept Group Appointments from the Calendar, re-add the Appointment to the Calendar to include the new Group Member for Notes and Attendance purposes. They will be included on all upcoming Group Appointments already scheduled.
TIP! To be considered a Group there must always be at least 2 members. In order to remove a Client there must be at least 3 Group members. You will not be able to remove Clients if there are only 2 members, the remove X will not be available to prevent this. Alternatively, if you want to remove the Group, you can Archive it.
- Click Clients tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Groups from side navigation.
- Click Details for appropriate Case.
- Add Client's in Add New Client field. Client displays above.
- OR to remove a Client, click the X next to their name.
- Click Save Group Details.
NOTE: Only the assigned staff can see any data related to the case and any files uploaded to the case.