Once Practice Chat is activated for your Organization, you can use it to quickly and effectively communicate within your practice.
Click the blue chat bar to expand or minimize Practice Chat.
Start Individual Chat Conversations
- Expand Practice Chat and click the people icon .
- Search for Staff Member and double click on their name.
- Type message and hit Enter on your keyboard.
Start Group Chat Conversations (2 or more people)
- Click the three vertical dots and select New Conversation.
- Check appropriate Staff Members.
- Click Create New Conversation.
Attach Images and Files in Chat
You can attach images and files to a chat message to be shared with one team member or a group.
- Create a new conversation or open an existing chat message.
- Click the paperclip icon and select appropriate file from your computer.
Manage Chat Conversations
You Search your conversations, manage Group Chat Members, Rename Chats, or leave a Group Chat.
- Click the talk bubble icon to see all message conversations.
- Click on desired chat to open.
- Click the three vertical dots and manage as appropriate.
Keep Track of Staff
- You can use chat to keep track of staff members around the office.
Staff Members who are currently logged into TheraNest have a Green or Yellow dot by their name.
- Green Dot = Staff Member is actively using TheraNest. Active Minutes display to the right of name.
- Yellow Dot = Staff Member is logged in, but not actively using TheraNest. The number of minutes since Staff Member was last active displays to right of name.