Permissions: Therapist must be subscribed to Wiley Progress Notes in TheraNest.
Wiley Practice Progress Notes is an additional TheraNest subscription. Once the Therapist is subscribed, they can create Wiley Treatment Plans.
NOTE: All Wiley Practice Planners will include the Wiley tag on the list of Notes and Treatment Plans created.
- Locate Client and open Client Profile.
- Click Notes in left side menu.
- If a Case has not been created for this Client a new one will be created.
- If there are multiple Cases you are assigned to, you will need to select appropriate Case.
- Click Wiley Treatment Planner button.
- Select the Problem that is dependent on the Diagnostic Impression entered in the Client's Initial Assessment and click Next.
- Select Behavioral Definitions and click Next.
- Select the appropriate Goals. You will choose Objectives for every Goal chosen on the next screen. Click Next.
- Select appropriate Objectives. You will choose Interventions for every Objective chosen on the next screen. Click Next.
- Select appropriate Interventions for each Objectives and click Next.
- When finished, click Generate Treatment Plan.
- A Newly generated Wiley Treatment Plan displays. Add any additional note and/or edit as appropriate.
- Click Save.