Permissions: You must have Billing Permissions with the ability to "Submit Claims to Clearinghouse" enabled.
- Status Details - Category Code: (A7) The claim/encounter has invalid information as specified in the Status details and has been rejected., Status: Entity's National Provider Identifier (NPI), Entity: Rendering Provider (82)
The Claim is missing the Rendering Provider. You will want to ensure two things:
- Rendering Provider listed is credentialed and their NPI is listed and correct.
- That the Rendering Provider is included in your Claims.
Ensure Rendering Provider's NPI is Correct
- Click Staff tab in primary navigation bar.
- Locate appropriate Staff Member and click Details.
- Check the Provider NPI and Save Details.
To include the Rendering Provider on your Claims please adjust your EDI File Settings.
- Click Billing tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Insurers in side menu.
- Locate appropriate Payer and click Edit.
- Check the first four EDI File Settings and click Save.
- Resubmit the Claim.