Permissions: You must have Billing Permissions with the ability to "submit Claims to Clearinghouse" enabled.
- The payer address you are using has been marked as invalid in the Apex system. Please verify the address with the payer and correct the address.. Payer Address Line 1 is missing or invalid.. Payer City is missing or invalid.. Payer State is missing or invalid.. Payer Zip Code is missing or invalid
You will want to check two things:
- The Insurers Address isn't entered under Insurer Contact Information.
- The Payer ID is marked as Valid in Apex.
Remove Insurer Address from Insurer Contact Information
This information is only used for Paper Claims. If you are submitting electronically you will want to remove the address as it will cause an error.
- Click Billing tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Insurer in side menu and Edit for appropriate Insurer.
- Remove Insurer Contact information.
The Payer ID that you are using has been marked as invalid in the Apex system.
- Search the Apex Payer list for the correct Payer ID and update your TheraNest Account.
- Resubmit Claim.