Client Portal is a HIPAA compliant portal that Therapists use to send Intake Forms and Secure Messages.
You will either receive a link or an invite email from your Therapist to create a Client Portal account. After you have created an account, you will be prompted to fill out necessary Intake Forms.
Create Account from Link
Your Therapist will send you a link, possibly via email or text. If you are an existing Client, please be sure to use name and email that your Therapist has on file. If you are a new Client, please enter information that you would like to be used going forward.
- Click provided link.
- Enter First Name, Last Name and email.
- Create Password - must be 8-64 characters.
- Special characters allowed but not required (for example - !@#$%^&*).
- Click Sign Up.
- Client Portal Welcome email will be sent. Favorite the Client Portal link that is sent for quick and easy access to your Client Portal.
- Jump to Intake Forms section below.
Create Account from Invite
Client Portal Invite will be sent to the address you have on file with your Therapist.
- Locate the Invite email.
- Subject [Organization Name] has invited your to Join the Client Portal
- Read Message for any specific directions.
- Click Join Client Portal button.
- First and Last name, as well as the email defaults to what your Therapist has on file.
- Create Password - Must be 6 or more characters.
- Click Sign Up.
May look different depending on what your Therapist is requiring, speak to your Therapist if you have any questions. Be sure to enter Demographic information as well as your phone number within your Profile.
- Fill out the Demographic Information (Address, Demographic, Emergency Contact) as much as possible.
- Click Save Demographic Info button.
- Click your Name in top right corner.
- Select My Profile.
- Enter Phone number and click Save Profile.
Complete Intake Forms
Important: Each form has a one-hour time limit to complete before you will be logged out due to inactivity. If you need more time or need to finish the form at a different time, click the Next button to save your information.
- Click Forms in top header.
- Click Complete Forms.
- Scroll down to read and complete Form. If there are required fields, you will not be able to move to the next form until you have completed them.
- Use Save & Back and Save & Next buttons to move back and forth between Forms. This will save your progress in case you need to exit and finish at another time.
- Progress bar displays a top.
- On the last page, review all Forms. Make any necessary changes.
- Scroll to the bottom and add your Signature via mouse or keyboard.
- Click Save Signature button.
- Click Sign & Submit.
IMPORTANT: Saving your Signature and Submitting are two separate steps. You must complete both to complete your Intake Forms.
Accessing Your Client Portal Account
- Direct them to My Patient Portal Login.
- Enter email address.
- Click Submit.
NOTE: If clients are deactivated in the system, they will see this message: Please contact (Organization Name) to reconnect to the client portal.