Permissions: User must have access to the Progress Note or Document.
TheraNest allows you and your Client to sign the following Documents:
NOTE: TheraNest does not require Signatures on Documents. It is up to you to determine for your Organization if/when documents require you and/or your Client's Signatures.
All signed documentation will reflect the organization's time zone.
- Locate Client and open Client Profile.
- Click Notes in left side menu.
- Choose appropriate Case IF Client has multiple Cases. If they only have one open Case, the Notes tab will automatically display.
- Click the Details button for appropriate Note.
- Click the drop down on the Save button.
- Select Save and E-Sign.
NOTE: If a therapist's permissions require a supervisor's approval or signature on notes, the therapist will select Save & Submit to Supervisor(s) from the Save button.
- Click Sign the Document button in the Document Info screen after you have reviewed the Note.
Again, once a Note or Document is signed, it cannot be edited by a Therapist. Only users with Administration level Permissions will be able to remove Signatures.