Permissions: User must be subscribed to Group Telehealth.
A TheraNest user can schedule a group Telehealth session with up to 6 participants (including the provider). Before you schedule please ensure the following:
Important: The ability to select a group size of 20 participants is temporarily unavailable. We are working to resolve this issue.
- Your Organization/Provider on the Appointment is subscribed to the Group Telehealth plan. This plan is different from the original Telehealth Subscription.
- Your Clients have already been formed into a Group within TheraNest. Each Client must be entered into TheraNest as an individual and then formed into a Group. Your Group cannot be larger than 5 Clients for Group Telehealth sessions. Even if you edit out participants TheraNest will not be able to schedule a Group Telehealth session for a group that has more than 5 clients. Each individual Client will be assigned a unique URL.
- The Appointment displays on the Calendar. Open the Appointment to see EACH Client's unique session URL
IMPORTANT: Telehealth Appointments cannot be rescheduled. They must be deleted and recreated at the new time.
[Single Group Telehealth Appointment] [Recurring Group Telehealth Appointment]
[Create Appointments from Clients Link]
Single Group Telehealth Appointment
- Click Schedule in the side navigation menu. The Agenda page opens.
- Click the new appointment icon . The Appointment window opens.
- Click Group Appointments.
- Enter appointment information (Group Name, Service Types, Staff Member, Location & Room).
- Select Telehealth. The Telehealth session place of service will display if the setting is active in your organization's profile.
- Enter appointment date & time.
- Click Save.
NOTE: The group telehealth invitation will display on the calendar and in the appointment window in the Notes section.
Recurring Group Telehealth Appointment
- Follow steps 1-4 as listed above.
- Enable Repeat event
- Enter telehealth appointment schedule.
- Select Telehealth.
- Click Save.
Create Group Telehealth Appointments from Clients Link
- Click Clients from the primary navigation bar.
- Click Groups.
- Find your Group and click Appointments in the Actions column.
- Click New Group Appointment and follow steps listed above to enter appointment information in the new appointment pop-up window.
Edit Recurring appointments