- Cancelled & Rescheduled Appointments - Displays all Clients who have had a cancelled or rescheduled Appointment in the date range selected.
- No Show Appointments- Shows all Clients who have Not Shown up for an Appointment in the date range selected.
- Session Units - Shows the number of Sessions scheduled for the Date Range set.
- Group Attendance - Displays all Group Appointments (and attendance status) for scheduled groups within the specified date range.
- Detailed Attendance - Displays all Appointments (and their attendance status) a Client or Staff Member has scheduled within the specified date range.
- Attendance by Service Type - Displays the Attendance Rate of each Service Type.
- Retention Rate - Used to know how well a Therapist (and Practice) is retaining Clients over time.
- Appointments History Breakdown - Provides a visual breakdown of Appointment History for your Organization based on Kept, Rescheduled, No Show, Cancelled, or Late Cancel Appointments.
- Daily Billing - Displays the per-day billing totals from all Kept/Invoiced Appointments and accepted payments.
- Invoice Aging - Displays those Invoices with an unpaid balance. It allows you to quickly identify outstanding balances older than 30/60/90/120+ days since the Invoice Date.
- Service Billing - Shows how much revenue is generated by a particular service type. This report pulls in data based on invoice date and payment date at the same time.
- Staff Billing - Show amounts Staff Members have billed and collected for their Services within a specified date range
- Write-Off - Displays Write-Offs that occurred in a certain Date Range and it can be filtered by Client and Staff Member.
- Payment - Displays the summary of all Client/Insurance Payments and Write-Offs for Invoiced Services for each Client within the specified date range.
- Payment Methods - Displays a breakdown of revenue sources (credit card, cash, check, or insurance) for individual Payments on all Invoiced Services.
- Payroll by Rendering Provider - Based on Payments applied and distributed to Invoice Service Dates.
- Payroll Data Export - Displays all payments collected in the specified payment date range for services performed by the Appointment Staff.
- Credit Cards Charges - Displays all Client Payments made in TheraNest that are tied to Credit Card transactions.
- Invoice History - Provides a visual breakdown of your Daily Invoice History in the last 30 days and your Total Outstanding Invoices.
- Submitted Claims - Reconcile your invoices and see the total number of submitted claims during a given date range.
Case & Notes Reports
- Open Cases - Displays open Cases in set Date Range.
- Assigned Cases - Displays Staff Assigned to Case in set Date Range.
- Closed Cases - Displays Cases Closed during set Date Range.
- Assessments Due by Therapist - Displays all Cases that are missing a Client Assessment in the set Date Range.
- Missing Progress Notes - Displays Kept Appointments for which no Progress Notes have yet been entered.
- Progress Note Signature Report - Displays all Progress Notes created during date range defined.
- Audit Notes Reports - Displays all of the signed progress notes linked to an appointment with a service date in the timeframe selected.
- Clients Intake - Displays all Client Intakes that occurred during your set Date Range.
- Clients Served - Displays Clients and what Service Type was used on an Appointment for them.
- Detailed Client - Displays Intake Date, Client Service Types, Staff Member Assigned and Last Appointment Date.
- Demographic Analytics - Displays Active Clients who fit into selected Demographics.
- Demographic Snapshot - Provides a great visual for seeing the demographics of your client population.
- Referrers - Displays the Referral information for the set Date Range
- Referral Source Analytics - Displays which Referral is the most valuable to your Organization based on revenue, no shows and/or cancellations.
- Top 5 Referral Sources - Displays a visual break down of your top 5 referral sources.
- Claims Activity - Shows all events for in-progress claims.
- Managed Billing Payments Reconciliation - Shows payments that were posted by the RCM team and are subject to RCM monthly fees.