If your Therapist uses the Self-Schedule option, you will be able to self-schedule Appointments via the Client Portal or through a direct link provided by your Therapist.
Once you schedule your Appointment, your Therapist will receive a notification and will confirm or decline the request. You will be able to see the status of your Appointment Requests in your Client Portal.
IMPORTANT: Some Therapists might not choose to use the Self-Schedule option. If you do not see that +Add Appointment button and you think you are supposed to, check with your Therapist to ensure that they are using this feature.
Create Appointment Request
- If your Therapist gave you a link to create an Appointment, click that link and skip to step 4.
- If not, login to your Client Portal and click Appointments in top navigation.
- Click New Appointment button.
- Select Therapist from list.
- Select Location for Appointment.
- Select the Service Type. Talk to your Therapist if you are unsure which to select.
- Double click the Date and Time you wish to schedule your Appointment.
- Grey Area - Unavailable time, you cannot schedule an Appointment in a section that is greyed out.
- You cannot book an Appointment more than 2 months in advance.
- Adjust Date and Time or enter any additional information and click Save.
- Enter your information.
- Click Submit New Appointment.
- You will receive an email notification that the Appointment is waiting for your Therapists confirmation.
NOTE: Click the Manage Appointment button to make changes to your Appointment Request.
Check Appointment Status
After you have scheduled an Appointment you will be able to check it's status (Unconfirmed or Confirmed).
- Click Appointments in Client Portal.
- Locate Upcoming Appointment and see Status.