Permissions: Must be a user subscribed to Telehealth in TheraNest.
In order to share your screen you must use Google Chrome or Firefox on a desktop computer. You are not able to share your screen if you on an iPhone or iPad using Safari. Ensure that you and your Client are using the required devices and browsers for Telehealth.
IMPORTANT: If you plan to share your TheraNest screen please be aware of the very high risk of a HIPAA violation.
- Start Telehealth Session.
- Click Start Sharing button on the Telehealth window.
- Share Your Screen window displays.
- Choose the screen, application, or Chrome tab you'd like to share.
Your Client will be able to see that desired screen.
- Start Telehealth Session
- Click the Start Sharing button on the Telehealth window.
- The first time you use screen sharing via Firefox, the browser will ask for permission to share your screen. Click the Allow button.
- You'll see a window containing either your desktop or the document you chose to share; the other person will see you moving around this screen.
Stop Screen Share
Click the Stop Sharing button in the Telehealth window to stop sharing your screen.
While you're sharing, this button is red. When not sharing the Start Sharing button appears in blue, and the other person on the call can now share their screen if they meet the system requirements.