Permissions: You must have Organization Administrator level permissions to void the payment.
You can void a Client's credit card payment before the charge has settled with their bank via the Credit Card Charges Report.
IMPORTANT: If the transaction status is Settled, it is only possible to issue a refund.
Steps to Void
Voiding a charge will remove it from the Credit Card Payment Report.
- Click Reports tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Credit Card Charges under the Billing section.
- By default, the current month's transaction will display. Adjust the Transaction Date Range to see additional dates.
- Locate appropriate transaction.
NOTE: Filter Report by clicking any of the column headers to sort data ascending or descending. OR, type in search fields to narrow results.
- Click Void in Actions column.
- Confirm that you want to void the transaction.