Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
TheraNest processes payments using two different secure payment processors: Vantage, and Therapy Brands Pay with Stripe. The steps you will take to update your bank account depend on your payment processor.
How do I know which payment processor TheraNest uses for my practice?
Depending on which payment processor your practice is using, click the appropriate tab below for how to update your bank account information.
Update Bank Account: Therapy Brands Pay/Stripe
You can Update your Bank Account Information in Stripe in the Payout Settings of your Stripe Dashboard, which you can access by clicking Settings in the navigation sidebar and then External Payout Accounts and Scheduling. To modify your banking information, click the Edit button next to the desired bank account.
Update Bank Account: Vantage
If you are going to update your Bank Account for Credit Card processing, there are a few things you will want to ensure before you begin:
- The new bank account must be a Checking Account and not a Savings Account.
- Only one bank account can be used for deposits and debit of processing fees.
- Bank account updates made during business hours will be updated that day and funds will be deposited the next day for any transactions processed before 5PM Eastern.
- Bank information updated during non-business hours, it will be updated the very next business day.
- To prevent a Return on the merchant account, Vantage our merchant processor may request a copy of a voided check for bank verification. A message will be sent to you on this request.
- Click Organization tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Setup Credit Card Payment tab.
- Update Bank Account and Routing Number under Banking Details.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to double check and verify Bank, Routing and Account information before submitting. Errors in these numbers may result in additional fees and/or processing time for updates.
- Click green Update button.