Permissions: You must have Organization Administrator Permissions.
You may update or change your TheraNest Subscription at any time. As a Trial User, you will update your Subscription when you are ready to subscribe to TheraNest. Additionally, you will need to update your Subscription when you increase or decrease your your Active Clients, as doing so may bump you into a different Subscription tier.
IMPORTANT Things to Note
- If you are currently a Trial User of TheraNest and wish to subscribe to TheraNest you will forfeit the remaining days on your trial and be charged immediately. You can subscribe to an annual plan OR subscribe to a monthly plan.
- When your subscription is changed mid month (or mid year), we do not automatically charge you on that Subscription change date - we wait to charge you until your Renewal Date, which you can see on your Manage Subscription page. At that time you are credited for any unused time on the previous plan, charged for remaining time on the new plan, and then charged the full amount for the upcoming month/year. TheraNest subscriptions are charged in advance for the month to come.
- You are responsible for upgrading/downgrading your Subscription. TheraNest does not automatically change your subscription when you decrease or increase Active Clients.
- Subscription levels are available for 30 Clients, 40, 50, 80, 100, 150, etc.
NOTE: After 150 Clients, the Client increments go up by 50.
- Click Organization tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Manage Subscription in side navigation.
- Scroll to Update the Plan for your Organization section.
- Toggle to see Monthly and Annual subscriptions.
- Click Subscribe Now next to desired level.
- Click Update my Subscription to confirm change.