Release Notes is where we review recent Product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in NewCropRx v2.
- The Discontinue modal has been improved to consolidate the Discontinue confirmation and Cancel notification into a single view.
- Users may now record the Discontinue Reason for medications during the discontinue process.
- Added a toggle to allow users to filter the Tasks page to include or hide scheduled drugs.
- Added support for sequential renewal request batch processing for integrated EHR solutions.
- A primary and secondary diagnosis may now be displayed for each prescription in Surescripts Drug History results.
- Improved the Real-Time Benefits display to reduce duplicate rows.